Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful day so far! Thought I’d hop on here, and blog a little about my experience with the NEW Shape Tape Foundation by Tarte Cosmetics! So in short…I LOVE IT!!
You should know that they actually have 2 different formulas, Matte and Hydrating, and well you guys…I’m sadly not getting any younger, so unfortunately my skin is getting more and more dry, and let me just tell ya that this winter weather is NOT helping one bit! That being said, I ordered the Hydrating formula, and really guys, I am in love!
It’s lightweight, with great coverage, and FEELS hydrating too, so I don’t feel like it’s drying out my skin! YAY!!
I’ve been pairing it with my Dr. Brandt Luminizer Primer, and its just truly a win you guys!
So without further ado, my Top 7 reasons why I LOVE the new Shape Tape Foundation:
- It doesn’t cake up!! (Especially in my fine lines and wrinkles!!)- It is not cakey, or too thick, it blends seamlessly, and yet STILL GIVES AMAZING COVERAGE!!
- It’s hydrating without being oily- It goes on smooth, and gives a nice luminous glow without looking and feeling oily or greasy, and when I cover with setting powder it still doesn’t look dry and cakey! It actually FEELS hydrating upon application!
- The coverage is perfection- The coverage is a perfect in between, with the ability to cover dark marks, redness, and spots, as well as brighten without looking like I have stage makeup on! So much more lightweight than other liquid foundations I have tried, and will be my definite go-to liquid foundation from here on out.
- The WAND APPLICATOR- I absolutely love that it has the same wand applicator that the shape tape concealer has because it makes it super easy and fast for application, not to mention easier for under eye and lid.
- It’s vegan and cruelty free as well as made without some of the harsh ingredients of other brands- Parabens, Phthalates, Triclosan, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, and Gluten- Free, VEGAN, (which doesn’t matter to some, but is wonderful to me!), and not tested on animals.
- It LASTS ALL DAY- no joke, there won’t be any wearing this off! (I also always set my foundation to ensure longevity!)
- It contains Collagen and Vitamin C- So pumped that this formula contains collagen for plumping skin and helping to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, as well as Vitamin C!! (Who couldn’t use a little extra VC on the daily??)
SO THERE IT IS FOLKS!! I could probably go on about Tarte Cosmetics, and this particular foundation, but alas, I will leave you with that! Now, remember this is my review of the Hydrating formula ONLY, and have not tried the Matte formula, but I’m sure for those of you with more oily skin, the matte foundation will suit you just fine! NOW the only thing left to do is to try it out for yourself! Check it out right HERE on Tarte’s website!!
Hope you all have a bright and beautiful rest of your day& week& as always God Bless!!