So ya know that feeling of Christmas that overcomes you when you receive something in the mail??…No? Just me? Well, I absolutely love getting things in the mail, and probably my favorite items to receive in the mail is anything makeup! So, of course when I got some new makeup this week, I knew I had to share with you all. I got in a bunch of beautiful things from Colourpop Cosmetics, and I cannot wait to show you guys what I got, and the look I created with some of my fun, new shades! Keep reading for details on my assortment of new makeup items, as well as a video tutorial showing you how I used some of these beautiful new products to create a stunning makeup look!
So, above on the left we have the Colourpop, Take Me HomePalette, which I’ve linked for you guys, and guess what?? Yep! You guessed it, this palette is currently ON SALE!! One of the great things I love about Colourpop Cosmetics is that their products are excellent, and priced excellent as well, so I always feel that I’ve gotten a great deal! PLUS, they have sales on their website frequently. But, not to worry if you’re not a big online shopper because you can also now find Colourpop at Sephora. In the above right photo, I have the assortment of Colourpop goodies that I received this week, including (starting at the top left, and going across, and down):
- The Colourpop Supernova Shadow in ‘Running In Orbits’, which is super shimmery, glittery, and perfect for a pop of shimmer on your lid, and only $7.
- The ‘Take Me Home’ pressed eye shadow palette previously mentioned, and I love that Colourpop pressed eye shadows are super pigmented, and last throughout the day.
- The Super Shock Shadows in ‘Helio, Goodbye’, ‘As You Wave’, and ‘Arrow’ all $5.
- The No Filter Concealers in ‘Light Neutral 15’, and ‘Deep Beige 45’, only $6.
- And lastly the Pressed Powder Bronzer in ‘Private Party’, just $8.
Now I did not use all of these products for my look today, but I used several of them, and as always was impressed with pigmentation, color, shine, and durability. So, with that being said, are you ready for the makeup tutorial?? Click below to see how I used some of these awesome products, as well as some of my other favorite brands!
And of course I won’t leave you guys hanging there, so here is a list of all the other beautiful products I used in my tutorial today:
- Smashbox Photo Finish RADIANCE Foundation Primer– $16 at Sephora.
- L’OREAL True Match LUMI Cushion in N2– $16.99 at Ulta.
- AIRSPUN Loose Transluscent Face Powder– $6 at Walmart.
- NYX Epic Ink Liner in Black– $7.99 at Ulta.
- VASANTI Kajal Waterline Eyeliner in Intense Black– $19 at Vasanti.
- e.l.f. cosmetics Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown– $2 at Ulta or Walmart.
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara in Blackest Black– $7.94 at Walmart.
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in Voyager– $7.94 at Walmart, and I mixed this with the same Super Stay Matte Ink in the color Seductress, same price.
- Tarte tarteist PRO GLOW TO GO– $23 at Ulta by itself, OR in a Set with lip color and mascara, all for $19 at Tarte.com.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-HR Blush – Mine is in ‘feisty’, which is no longer for sale, but I’ve linked 3 other shades all on sale for $21.
- ALL BRUSHES USED are Tarte Cosmetics ( I have a kit that they no longer sell), but I also love Colourpop brushes. I used a small fluffy brush on the lids, small stiff brush for under the waterline, a stippling brush to blend foundation and concealer and small fluff brushes for bronzer, powder, blush, and highlight.
Thanks again for joining me on the blog today, you guys! I hope it was helpful, and fun watching! If you have any other questions or comments about products used or application, feel free to email me or contact via the form below! Have a wonderful rest of the week, and Be Blessed! -HB